Tuesday, December 09, 2008

HOT RUMOR

Will's hearing that Gill could be announced as the man as soon as today. WOO HOT RUMOR FUN!

For the record you can color me skeptical, since the logistics of getting Gill and Jacobs to Auburn from New York in this small an amount of time without any one in the media stakeout catching wind of it is "daunting," to say the very least, and probably more accurately described as "well-nigh impossible." And I can't imagine Auburn would be so bold as to introduce their new coach anywhere but on the Plains. So: skeptical.

But HOT RUMORS are fun regardless and if Will thinks it's worth passing on, it's worth me passing on, too. Enjoy your rumor.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not really a rumor cause its true.

But Gary Patterson and the Numa Numa Guy are the same person.

MaSh here

Jerry Hinnen said...

LOLZ.

Anonymous said...

I hear we're getting Bill Belichick with Urban Meyer as OC and Nick Saban as DC.

Anonymous said...

As a Buffalo alum and someone with nothing but love for Turner Gill --- not to mention Joe Cribbs --- I'm just hoping the man really loves those Buffalo winters because otherwise I think he's bolting the B-Lo for Auburn.

Anonymous said...

The HOT rumor burns! It was only successful as a 24-hour social experiment on blog gossip.

Jerry Hinnen said...

Well, J.M., I tried to be pretty up front that was all it was.

Anonymous said...

I understood that. I was just trying to be joke-y.