Thursday, January 05, 2006

What you get with a Joe Cribbs Car Wash

Thank you for choosing the Joe Cribbs Car Wash. No, I'm not actually Joe Cribbs.

The Joe Cribbs Car Wash is written by me. Despite having gone into exile in Ann Arbor, I am an Auburn football fan, a Birmingham-Southern basketball fan, a devoted follower of Southeastern Conference football, an avid supporter of the U.S. Men's national soccer team, and the type to watch every minute I can of every NCAA Tournament, World Cup, and Auburn football seasons. And this is my blog. Stay tuned throughout this fall for the Only Rational Auburn Fan Commentary On the Web (tm) and much cracking wise on the headlines around the SEC, and if you stay tuned through next spring you'll get plenty of mid-major college basketball analysis (sadly, now BSC-free).

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see other Birmingham and/or Alabama related folks out there that are blogging.

Just for the record, my loyalties:

Football: Alabama
Basketball: Alabama & UAB
Soccer: USA, UAB, Chicago Fire

Jerry Hinnen said...

Thanks for stopping by. Come back anytime...especially over summer, when the USA soccer thing will be in full swing. If the Honduras match happens I'll be there.

Anonymous said...

Hey I was just was wondering what were your credentials. I know that you are a freelance writer but was wondering if you where you went to college. You have an interestingly satirical writing style and I also wanted to know what other projects have you worked on?

kimbo said...

So I discovered this blog this football season and I wanted to let you know that it's my favorite. I love the funny and smart commentary. I just read in the "about me" section that you are not really Joe Cribbs, lol. That's okay though, it's a great title. I'm from Birmingham and I went to Birmingham-Southern. I didn't go to a lot of basketball games though. Now that they're D III I wish I had. I am first an Auburn fan, inherited by blood also. Anyway, keep up the good work and War Eagle!

Anonymous said...

Cash Making Opportunities - The Beginning The working life is already tough enough, but the worries of being out of work was even tougher. The unsecured working environment have prompted me to search the internet for an alternative source of extra income so that I could learn how to Make Money Work for me and be Financially Independent. I listed down a number of Free Internet Business Opportunity Ideas while researching ways how people earn money online while working-from-home.......

www.onlineuniversalwork.com