Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Liveblog!

The people have spoken: the JCCW will host its second-ever* liveblog tomorrow, starting at 9 central or possibly sooner if I feel like I've got a handle on the CoverItLive software thingamajigs before then. Final post on what we'll be tracking during said liveblog this afternoon.

All topics will be open to discussion and all are encouraged to attend, except for anyone who responds to a recruit signing elsewhere with some version of "We didn't want that guy anyway" or similar bile. If you cannot help but react that way, the comment threads at al.com are ready when you are.

*You almost certainly missed it--actually, I know you missed it--but the JCCW also liveblogged the 2008 BracketBusters. Ratio of hours spent typing that day to reader comments: 8.5-to-1. A smashing success! So of course I'm doing the same thing this year.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So if the liveblog sucks, can we say "We didn't want you to liveblog anyways"?

I keed, I keed...