Friday, January 09, 2009

Ezekiel 25, 17, hut hut!



"The path of the righteous quarterback is beset on all sides by the inequities of Ole Miss and the tyranny of evil Heisman voters. Blessed is he who in the name of charity and Filipino mission work shepherds the weak tailback depth through the valley of BCS darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper, and the finder of lost glories during the Zook years. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my Gators. And you will know my name is TIM TEBOW, when I lay my vengeance upon thee."

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Fourth quarter sideline conversation

Tebow: You okay?
Brandon Spikes: Naw man. I'm pretty fuckin' far from okay.
Tebow: What now?
Spikes: What now? Let me tell you what now. I'ma call a coupla hard, pipe-hittin' playahs, who'll go to work on the homes here with a pair of pliers and a blow torch. You hear me talkin', hillbilly boy? I ain't through with you by a damn sight. I'm gonna get medieval on your ass.
Tebow: So we cool?
Spikes: Yeah, we cool. Two things. Don't tell nobody about this. This shit is between me, you, and Mr. Soon-To-Be-Living-The-Rest-of-His-Short-Ass-Life-In-Agonizing-Pain Heisman Trophy winner here. It ain't nobody else's business. Two: you score, right now. And when you score and gone, you stay gone, or you be gone. You lost all your Miami privileges. Deal?
Tebow: Deal.
Spikes: Get your ass out of here.


Post game - Coach Urban Meyer and his wife

Fabienne: Whose Trophy is this?
Urban: It's a crystal, baby.
Fabienne: Whose crystal is this?
Urban: It's Stoop's.
Fabienne: Who's Stoops?
Urban: Stoop's dead, baby. Stoop's dead.


***********

You've started it now.

Sullivan013